Stuff I like (all)
- 4-8yr Olds Describing Love.Rebecca, age 8:When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.... ...
- “I have noticed that when all the lights are on, people tend to talk about what they are doing – their outer lives. Sitting round in candlelight or...”
- Unbekannt fragte:ONLY 4 EPISODES INTO SERIES 5 AND I'M ALREADY SOBBING OH GOD
IT’S SO PERFECt
- Unbekannt fragte:sometimes perfume helps get rid of nail varnish remover (i used it once cause i didn't have remover)
- Unbekannt fragte:Why do people have to strive for perfection rather than stay with the person they love? Why is perfection a must, and why isn't love enough anymore?
- Unbekannt fragte:I just want to let you know that today is a new day, with new opportunities, new people, new experiences.. So, start with a smile on your face, keep your head up and stay strong. Dont waste your days overthinking about unnaicessery things. Enjoy life. You are beautiful and you deserve to be happy. You are one out of a million tally, I believe you're special. I bet your friends are really lucky to have a friend like you. I wish you the best. Hope you have a lovely day <3
this is the cutest thankyou so much! xxxxxxxx